Before and After School Life Enrichment Programs
EntrepreKidz mission is to develop a new diverse generation with an entrepreneurial mindset that “quitting is not an option” and will set them apart from the average and raise the bar to excellence.
Our goal is to provide programs that are well rounded in the areas of mentoring, fitness, self-esteem, motivation, social-emotional wellness, Financial literacy, Business, Creative Arts, Sports and Job training services for Youth and Young Adults. We believe in investing in our youth by using a systematic approach. Our goal is to devise a plan for our students to obtain successful careers and lives by proving the blueprint to everyday life.
For most children, after school at home can be a time of idle activity. EntrepreKidz programs have been designed not to be a daycare but a great alternative to stimulate multiple developmental areas for our students with out after school program activities. Here is a brief overview of what we offer as a part of our after school program activities.
• Performing Arts - builds confidence, social skills and artistic development and creative expression.
• Financial Literacy- Prepares for a lifetime of understanding on how money works and how to make wise investment decisions.
• Sports - support a healthy and active lifestyle while building self - confidence and promoting good sportsmanship.
• Life Skills – (Life Academy) ages 8-16 real-life scenarios, job application and job interview prep, college tours, social media etiquette, college financing preparation and application assistance.
• Homework Help – Assisting students with completion of homework.
• Parent’s Night Out – New addition to EntrepreKidz this year!